Medical Information Software
The Information Request Management System (IRMS) is a ready-to-use commercial medical information software designed for handling medical communications. It allows you to record requests for information, easily respond to those requests and accurately report on all necessary activity.
IRMS medical information software allows you to process requests in a timely and professional manner by utilizing a shared database to store request data and standard response documents. Case data can be queried and recalled for historical review.
IRMS has become the most widely used medical information system. IRMS is deployed at a variety of clients, from some of the largest pharmaceutical companies to small, single product biotechs. We have worked directly with medical information professionals from over 75 different companies to grow and enhance our product to become the most powerful and flexible medical information softwaresolution available.
IRMS also has enhanced tools including built in quality control, staff calendar management, FAQ management, document and correspondence management and reporting. In addition, IRMS has optional Adverse Event and Product Complaint functionality that enables greater integration with regulatory systems.
Some Key Features include:
- Contact Management
- Multiple contacts, questions and letters per case
- Frequently Asked Questions database
- Batch letter processing
- E-mail or Fax response letters, PDF conversions, watermark and image processing
- Automatic follow-up notification
- Staff Calendar
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- E-mailing of sales representative reports and watermarked PDF copies of letters
- Representative database / territory alignment
- Spell checking / auto correct
- Client defined required fields
- Completely searchable database
- User preferences
- ORACLE, SQL Server or ACCESS database
- Transaction logs and audit trails
- Group defined security and user access
- Data Protection
- Medical Information Copyright Interface (MICI)
IRMS has available today:
- Out-of-the-Box functionality addressing most medical communication requirements.
- Integration with Siebel to accomplish CRM, customer management and sales objectives.
- Electronic generation of cases from web sites, e-mail (Including Lotus Notes), Fax and more.
- Thin-client deployment for easy maintenance and global implementations.
- Integration with Legacy systems for management of contacts, sales field, and more.
- Data capture of Product Complaint and Adverse Event related information.
- Built in document management or integration with Documentum to accomplish global document management objectives.
- 21 CFR Part11 compliancy and successful validation.