IRMS - (Information Request Management System)
The goal of any Medical Information department is to provide healthcare professionals and consumers with accurate and up-to-date information within an appropriate timeframe. As our web-based world continues to grow, so do expectations for receiving information. It is now more important than ever that MI departments utilize the best technology available to meet their dynamic demands for medical information.
What is IRMS?
IRMS (Information Request Management System) is our leading-edge medical information software solution. Our system allows you to easily capture requests for medical information, quickly respond to those requests and accurately report and track all necessary activity.
The Core of a Complete Medical Information Solution
IRMS is the core component to several other modules that are designed to seemlessly integrate together to form a complete collaboration tool for the entire post market life cycle. These modules include adverse event capture & reporting (IRMS-AE), product complaint handling & tracking (IRMS-PC), content management (IRMS-CM) and quality assurance (IRMS-QA).
Collaboration is Key
By using a shared database maintained as part of your corporate network and/or by utilizing our Cloud Hosted Service, IRMS can share case data, approved literature, standardized responses, medical content, FAQ's, analytic data and usage statistics. Thereupon, barriers to the global integration of your policies can be cut down and efficiency will improve.
- Content can be created and updated in a collaborative effort from different departments or even different countries by utilizing IRMS-CM
- Adverse Events and Products Complaints can easily be handled or transfered to other departments to enable greater integration with regulatory agencies.
- Global and local reporting is made simple with our concept of 'Divisions' within the system
- Cases can be generated in IRMS via our mobile application and can be used by sales reps or at medical conferences or congresses
- If necessary, smaller global affiliates can use IRMS-CE, our simplified web-based version of case capture and response generation
- Response quality can be managed across the globe with IRMS-QA, our quality assurance module
IRMS is the industry standard for medical information management software
IRMS has been engineered in collaboration with over 100 pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. Having the ability to listen closely to our clients' needs and then deliver solutions that meet those needs has given IRMS extensive off-the-shelf functionality and has made it the most widely used medical informaiton management tool on the market today.
Some key features that come standard in the IRMS solution are:
- Built-in staff calendar
- Data privacy protection
- Copyright Clearance Center Interface (MICI)
- 'Divisions' for a globally deployed structure
- Automated importing and exporting of data
- Integration with many 3rd party software solutions
- Transactions logs and audit trails
- Frequenty asked questions (FAQ) database
- Shared contact address book
- Batch letter processing
- Notification center
- Client-defined fields
- Print, email or fax response letters
- Document workflow and task assignments
- Automatic follow-up notification
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Oracle, SQL server or Access database
- Group defined security and user access
- Automatic case generation from web form or email
- Robust query tools
- PDF conversions, watermarking and image processing
- Representative database / territory alignment